212-690-5932 x 1111
- Families with children born in 2015
- New York City residents
- Students with disabilities
- Students whose home language is a language other than English. No program may deny admission, registration, or enrollment to a student based on the student’s fluency or perceived fluency in English.
- Students in Temporary Housing can apply to 3-K even if their housing situation is uncertain. They do not need paperwork to apply to schools, accept an offer, or enroll in a school.
- Students who move to NYC during the admissions process Get More Information >
3-K resources are available in ten languages:
Want to visit? Please email:
Get in touch with us via the form below: