Global Scholars supports the following key objectives:
- Broaden students’ local-to-global perspective by learning from peers in other cities
- Gain subject matter content knowledge on an issue of mutual concern
- Equip students to navigate a 21st century virtually-connected world
- Augment digital technology proficiency
- Promote English language practice and literacy
Unit 1 Project:
Each city posted videos in the e-classroom that shared about their culture and the food they eat. Taipei put their amazing video on YouTube!