Global Scholars 2018, click the image to red more...
Unit 3: Growing the Food We Need:
Unit 1 Project: What does it mean to be a global scholar?
Global Scholars supports the following key objectives:
- Broaden students’ local-to-global perspective by learning from peers in other cities
- Gain subject matter content knowledge on an issue of mutual concern
- Equip students to navigate a 21st century virtually-connected world
- Augment digital technology proficiency
- Promote English language practice and literacy
Unit 1 Project:
In the Unit 1 project, each city in a collaboration group posted a video in the e-classroom to share about their culture. Taipei put their amazing video on YouTube. See it here: